Calf Care Bov 22:20
For the control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in replacement calves
|Vitamin A||(Min)||20000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin D3||(Min)||5000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||(Min)||150 IU/LB|
MIXING & FEEDING DIRECTIONS
OFFER FREE CHOICE WATER FROM DAY 2* CALF CARE is designed to be fed at approximately 13% concentration (see below).
• Weigh MR powder every feeding for accuracy and consistency. Weight by volume and lot varies.
• Important: Mix MR powder in 110-120° F. water. Feed to calves soon thereafter, at 102° F.
• Mix MR powder thoroughly with half of the desired final liquid volume. Add water to reach final volume and temperature; mix or whisk solution thoroughly. Feed immediately.
• For large mixing batches (i.e., other than individual portions) agitate while dispensing to individual feeding containers to prevent settling.
• AUTOMATIC CALF FEEDERS: This product is formulated to mix in ACF mixer bowls at 107° F (42° C).
Dried Whey, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey Product, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Milk Protein, Animal Fat (Preserved With Bha And Bht), Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Di Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Silicate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Selenium Yeast And Natural & Artificial Flavor.