OPTI-MILK ACT 23-22 ARCTIC
FULL POTENTIAL: All-Milk Calf Milk Replacer with Digestarom, L-Carnitine and MCTs. (Acidified Calf Technology)
|Vitamin A||(Min)||20000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin D3||(Min)||6600 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||(Min)||150 IU/LB|
Milk Replacer (MR) ACT Blend is designed to be fed at 13% solids (see below) or as recommended by your PGI Dairy Nutrition Adviser.
• Important: Mix MR powder in 110-120° F. water. Mix thoroughly into solution with half the desired final liquid, using whisk or mixer. Mix additional water to reach final volume- and temperature.
• Weigh MR each mixing for accuracy and consistency as product weights vary.
• Check liquid MR solution prior to feeding to ensure 4.0-4.5 pH.
• Instruct all calf feeders in the protocol to mix and deliver feed consistently EVERY feeding.
• Mixed and fed as above, this product provides 45 milligrams of lasalocid per 100 lb of body weight. This resulting mix should be fed during periods of coccidiosis exposure or when experience indicates coccidiosis is likely to be a problem.
Dried Whey, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey Product, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Milk Protein, Animal Fat (Preserved With Bha And Bht), Vegetable Oil, Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Di Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, L Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Silicate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Selenium Yeast And Natural & Artificial Flavor.